Article on Family Bonding which I liked

“I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”

I read this article on reward me site named Romantic Ideas on budget and I really loved it.


In today’s busy schedule it is becoming very tough for a couple to spend some quality time together. Sometimes we even forget the fact that we are not even talking enough to each other. In the regular routine of life we forget what we are missing.

For example, my typical day starts early at 6 AM. I get up and go for a one hour walk. My wife is not able to accompany me for the walk as she needs to prepare breakfast and lunch for our family. Once I am back from walking, I get ready for office and leave for office by 8 AM. Then for the whole day I am in office. Even during the day I hardly find time to talk to her peacefully. When I am back from office in the evening, I spend some time watching movies and some other work. Before you realize it’s time for dinner and then we are on bed. This is our life throughout week days. Sometimes I realize how much of time in my life I am wasting without enjoying my time with my family.

This article help me do some self-realization. I really liked the tips provided in the article.
Taking some time after the kid is off to school is something which I surely can do. Alternatively, I am thinking that whenever my parents or in-laws around then I can leave my kid to them to take care off and I can go for a walk with her.

Collection of old photos was a brilliant idea. I will surely do this and build an album for her. I hope she loves it. I am thrilled to see her reaction when I do that.

Gardening is something she loves. I have not taken it very seriously till now. After reading this article I feel I should do it. She loves flowers and I am now thinking of getting some flower pots for her.

This is really a very useful article for couples who are at least 5 years down the marriage lane. Most of the couples have kid by then and don’t really spend time together. Most of them finally compromise to the thinking that after kid all time goes to kid, routine activities and career.

These are all small and simple things which can surely bring some life to the relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts