Be Optimistic – It helps

Human Being are the only species who have been blessed with Sixth sense. We can train our mind and decide how we want to be. We have the option to become an Optimist, Pessimist or Opportunist person. I strongly believe that being Optimist is the right way to approach life. Today’s life is full of uncertainty. We don’t know what is coming our way the next moment. In India we have seen all natural calamities. We have seen the Bhuj earthquake which shook the lives of thousands. We have seen Tsunami which took away a lot of lives. We have also seen Kedarnath and Kashmir being washed away by flash flood. Even after all these life continues. Even people who suffered in these situations have started to look ahead. At some point of time we think that there is no other option left than to move ahead. But we should not waste time before we decide to do so. We should move ahead immediately with a positive frame of mind that life will have something better in store for us.

I have gone through a similar situation in my personal life. I was very excited when our first child was about to be born. I was supposed to join a new job soon after his birth. But his birth was not a smooth one. He was diagnosed with a birth disorder and he passed away in 15 days. It shook our whole family. I was totally shattered. I had to recoup quickly and had to console my wife as well who had undergone an operation. It was tough. I made a quick decision of not taking up the new job and my old organization was kind enough to take my resignation back. I took an extended leave for two weeks and spent the whole time with my wife. It was very important that I remained optimistic about life and encourage my wife to do the same as well. It was tough but we managed to recover in a month’s time. My wife also started working. We wanted to have a deviation from the same place. After some time I moved from Pune to Chennai. We travelled to a lot of new places. We were sure that things will turn around.

And there it was. In three years’ time we had our second child. He is going to be 3 years now. And the last 3 years in our life have been the happiest moments in our life. We have also moved into our own house. I had promotions in my new job in Chennai. And now we feel that life has been good to us.


Things will change. Hard times will come. But it is important to stay focused and be optimistic about the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts