Nashta at Gupta’s

You should start your day with a good breakfast. A tasty and healthy breakfast helps to start your day in a good mood. You tend to carry on the mood for the entire day. So the morning Nashta becomes very important.

I come from a South Indian Family. So no prizes from guessing what would have been my regular breakfast. I have grown up eating Dosa and Idly. Occasionally we would have Upma. This has been my routine till I was 27. After 27, I stayed in a men’s hostel for two years. I stayed in Pune. My breakfast used to be Toast, Puri, Chapatti, Upma, Poha, Dosa or Idly. But since I used to eat in Hotels I always missed the home taste. Also healthiness was a key factor. Continuous hotel food is never healthy for you.

Doctors tell you that you should never skip your breakfast and you should always have a healthy breakfast. When it comes to healthy breakfast many people prefer corn flakes or Oat meal. So Kellogg’s is a favorite for many families.

Most people use Kellogg’s with milk. It’s easy to serve on a busy morning. The lady in the house normally has to pack the lunch for her kids and husband. For a working women it is even more difficult to manage the time in the morning. So serving with Milk becomes an easier choice. But this gets boring in a few days. So it is very important to keep your breakfast easy and still maintain a variety. I was stunned after going through the variety of recipes which Gupta’s have to offer with Kellogg.

I never knew that Kellogg can be used along with so many dishes. It’s actually mouthwatering to see some of the recipes. I specifically loved the “Movie Wala Nashta” recipe. We normally spend a lot of time watching movies at home. Normally I would be munching on some snacks like samosa and a soft drink. But this recipe which includes butter and honey really excites me a lot. I am sure to try this at home next time. It surely is much healthier than eating Samosa. It would control my calorie intake to a larger extent as well.


For people who are obese or overweight and want to lose weight they should surely go for the corn flakes breakfast. The recipe with milk, banana and strawberry will be healthy and filling as well. For people like me who are used to eating home made eight to ten idly for breakfast require a combination like milk, corn flakes and fruits to fill the stomach. It is easy for me to prepare as well. I can now think of giving my wife some rest on few mornings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts