What makes by Baby Happy

The most precious thing in the world is your baby’s smile. A parent would do whatever possible to make the baby laugh. It is easy to make a baby smile when it is in a happy mood or in a mood to play. But it is not that easy when the baby is crying. You will have to do all sort of things to make him smile.


We try to sing for him first. We sing him his favorite rhymes. Sometimes I crawl like an Elephant and my wife makes him sit on my back. He loves the ride and would ask me not to stop and keep going. Even when I get tired and lie down he would laugh loud seeing me fall down. Well anything that keeps him happy is fine for me.

When we show him his favorite toy he would rush towards us and would try to snatch it from our hands. We try to dodge him for a while and when finally he gets it in his hands it brings a big smile on his face. 

Sometimes I would make loud noise of animals like tiger, dog and elephant and it would divert his attention suddenly towards me. He would laugh loud when he hears these strange voices.

Sometimes I would hide behind a door and call him. He would keep searching for me and finally when he finds me he becomes very happy. Then he would try to hide himself by putting a towel on his face. When we pull the towel down he would laugh loud. He would then ask us to cover our face and then he would pull the towel down. This is one fun which almost all babies love to have.

When you take him for a shower he would constantly play with the warm water in the bucket. He would splash the water on our face.

Whenever you take babies outdoor they are the most happiest I guess. I think it is the curiosity of seeing so many new things that excites them. The different natural colors which they see brings happiness to them. The dogs on the street, the trees, the cars on the road, the model statues placed in the cloth stores, the candy shops and so many things that would excite a baby every time they go out.

Sometimes the baby cries out of discomfort. The best thing is to find the reason for the discomfort and make him comfortable. Majority of the times a baby feels discomfort due to a wet diaper. So it is important to check the diaper once in a while and change it if it is very wet. Some of the Diapers in the market like Pampers keeps the baby dry for more time. A dry feeling helps the baby sleep well and keeps him in a good mood. A good diaper is very important when you travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts