Things that define me

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus

It gives me great pleasure to write about my wife through this contest. She is the second best woman in my life after my mother. Ours was an arranged south Indian marriage and we got to know each other a lot only post marriage. At first look she appeared to be a silent girl hesitant to express her feelings and desires. But then she came into her stride. Her interest in cooking and designing her own clothes really inspired me. She used to tell me that she never used to cook before marriage.

Since we were living alone in Pune she was pushed to cook in fact. But she turned that into her desire to become a good cook. She used to browse internet and would cook up some really amazing food. And it turns out that everyone in our family just love the way she cooks those north Indian authentic curries. 

Coming to her dressing habit. She is really fond of dressing up in salwar and suits. She would use old silk sarees and turn them into beautiful suits. She would spend hours designing the suit for her and explaining it to the tailor. Most of the tailors do ask if she has done a fashion course or they suggest her to open up a boutique.

Well this is future dream to help her in the passion that drives her. When you succeed in something which is closer to your heart it gives you great happiness. If she is known to the society as a good cook and fashion designer it will make me proud as well and will give me great pleasure that I could help her achieve her dreams.

It’s her will power to excel in something she loves that keeps her going every day. And this energy of hers is the one I love the most.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts