Great IPL Match at Chepauk

Most of the Indians are great fans of cricket and I am no exceptions. For all of us who have been watching Test and One day cricket all our life, IPL brought a refreshing feeling.

All my life I had never watched a cricket match in a stadium. Now was a great chance to watch it with my friends in Chepauk. An IPL match between CSK and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

Though Dhoni is not from Chennai every Chennai fan had whole heartedly accepted him as the local boy. He was already a national hero with the T20 world cup victory.

Yellow was never my favourite colour. But this time I did not mind to part of the sea of yellow.
Thankfully we got a stand on the beach side. So we has some breeze hitting us from behind.

What a crowd it was. A sea of Yellow. Screaming, whistling, dancing, singing. It was total fun even before the match had started. Shivamani was there on the drums and once in a while that IPL music.

What a match it was. Half way in the match. Our throats had gone completely dried out. When I went to get some Coke for us I realized I am going to miss the first over of Bangalore chase. What a crowd. I guess in Chennai they should have cool drinks and water sold at your seats. Will save everyone a lot of energy. In all those Chaos in the canteen I got the drinks but lost my Cap. Well who minds it amidst all those fun.


Great chase but finally the most desired result for Chennai fans. CSK won. With all those happy feelings and sweat we finally managed to reach back home, though not without a fight with the auto rickshaw who try to loot you in odd hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts