A smart phone with a new experience

It took a long time before I could convince myself to buy a smartphone. I was very comfortable using my basic phone. The main reason for that was I believed phone is best used for making calls and messaging which my basic phone is very capable of doing. Why should I shell more amount of money and invest in a smartphone to do the same thing.

All my friends had migrated to smartphones within a period of two years. It all ranged from rupees 15,000 to rupees 60,000 across various brands. I used to wonder why people are investing so much on a phone. My perception changed when I visited my friends place for a vacation. He had a smartphone which I was using for a few days and after using it I realized it is more than a phone. It changed my overall experience with phones.

Then I started looking out of various brands in the market and recently I came across this news on the Internet about ASUS Zenfone 2 which will be launched shortly. I looked at the specifications and it really thrilled me. It will change my whole phone experience for sure.
The first thing that appeals to me is the size of the screen. The 5.5 inch screen would give me a great experience in shooting videos and capturing photos. Moreover the full HD resolution will give me crystal clear clarity.

The second thing that catches my attention is the 3.9 mm width of the phone which means it would be very light on my pocket and hand while carrying. A heavy phone hurts your arm when holding the phone for longer duration. A thin phone will fit easily inside the palm.

The third thing and the most important thing is the 2.3 GHz processor which means lightning fast performance. Combined with a 4GB RAM would mean that I don’t have to worry about hanging issues. I could play high voltage games with ease. I can browse easily without lag. This is the most important thing when you are away from your broadband connection and browsing on your phone. It is really frustrating when you want to see some important information and web page takes time to open up.

The fourth thing that impresses me is the 13MP camera and the pixel-merging technology which allows brighter photos at night. Normally it happens that when you reach a beautiful place and it gets dark you are unable to catch the beautiful scenic beauty because the camera is not able to capture clear videos at night. Sometimes when are enjoying a camp fire picnic you want to capture those lovely moments. This camera will surely help me do that.
The last thing but surely not the least. Today is a world of selfie. Everyone wants to take a selfie. A 5MP front camera would mean that even the selfie will be of the best quality. It also means a very clear video calling facility as well.

What else can you ask from a smartphone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts