Finally 4G is here

Well the wait is over. We finally have 4G network here. Thanks to Airtel for bringing it first. Especially after the arrival of smartphones a faster network has become an essential. We know how much irritating it used to be using a 2G network. During those days I used to check the cricket scores when I was travelling. It would take ages for a page to load and refresh. Thankfully we then had 3G network. Browsing was a much better experience.

With smartphones every phone had 3G enabled services. So it was easy to migrate to 3G data plan. I guess usage of Facebook increased after the introduction of 3G network. With various Chat applications coming in like WhatApp the 3G network was the need of the hour.

Though initially I did feel that 3G plans were highly priced, but later on I felt that it is better to work on a 3G network at a slightly higher price than suffering with a slow 2G network. It used to waste our time a lot using 2G network. All those buffering used to take ages and used to test my patience. With 3G it was a much better experience.

Now with 4G here, I think things will be really fast. It is not just browsing and chat, there are so many different things which we can do more efficiently using the Airtel 4G network.

I think the major impact will be in watching videos online. Today when there is a new trailer launch for one of the most expected movies, I log into you tube to watch the video. Now with the current 3G network it is not a seamless transmission. There is still some buffering there. But with 4G I guess this should go away as well. I can enjoy my online videos without any buffering. There are applications like HotStar today which show trailers and movies online. I think I will enjoy these applications now with a 4G network. More importantly I can catch all the cricketing and Wimbledon action live and fast.

Another important usage of a good network speed is for quick downloads. Sometimes I download a video or audio song on the go. With the current network speed it takes a lot of time to download. More the download time more is the battery consumption. Similarly there are a lot of useful applications which might require a quick download. There are lot of application upgrades as well which will be fast with this 4G network.

Last but not the least is the availability of network in all places. Airtel is most widely spread network in our country today. We can find the network in almost all states. For people who travel to a lot of places across the country they need a good network to stay connected. Airtel 4G has been launched across 296 cities which means you will be connected most of the time wherever you go. And getting this network is also just a tweet away. You just need to tweet #GetAirtel4G and you would get a connection very soon. What more they are providing a free home delivery as well.


So let’s enjoy 4G with Airtel 4G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blog after long time

Fantastico experience in Shimla

An unforgettable experience at Wayanad Petal Resorts